Before setting up Single Sign on consider whether you will use a Microsoft account or an Azure ADO integrated account for login purposes. If you plan to use Azure ADO you will need to configure the tenant ID and enforce Microsoft Sign on as shown below in the Configuration -> Tenant Settings
In order to use the Microsoft Single Sign On option, you must link your account within Backup Radar first.
- Login to your Backup Radar account as usual from the sign in screen
- Once signed in, In the upper right hand corner click on the user icon and click on Profile
- Turn on the Microsoft Account toggle to link your account
- Enter your Microsoft login information in the pop-up that appears
- Once this has all been completed sign out of Backup Radar and test your Microsoft SSO sign-in by clicking the Login with Microsoft link