Backup Radar now has an automatic configuration wizard to connect to the Azure API for backup monitoring.
1. Login to Backup Radar and click on "Integration", then Azure Integration. Click "Configure new source".
2. Add a profile name for the backup vault and then click on "Run Automatic configuration wizard"
3. Click on Login with Microsoft
4. Sign in with your Microsoft account:
5. Select your Tenant ID and Subscription ID and click sign in under tenant as shown below:
6. If you don't already have an APP ID with permissions click create new as shown on the page and click Finish.
7. Make sure your profile has a name and select the resource group and vaults from the drop down. Then click Update.