How to Configure Daily Summary Reports
The articles in this section refer to Barracuda Backup Legacy Release firmware or newer.
You can configure users to receive a once daily summary report that includes information about the Barracuda Backup appliance and the last run of each backup schedule from the previous day.
Figure 1. Sample Daily Summary Report.
To configure Summary Reports for users on the account:
- Go to the Admin > Users page, and click Edit in the Actions column for that user:
- In the Email notifications section, select Backup Summary Reports:
- Click Save.
To configure Summary Reports for users not associated with your account (non-users such as your reseller):
- Go to the Admin > Email Notifications page, and enter the recipient's email address in the Email Address field.
- In the Send section, select Backup Summary Reports:
- Click Add. The email address is added to the Recipients table.